My last NT class

My last NT class

    There were many differences from my NT class to my Algebra A class. 

My algebra A class was my first post on my blog.

My last AoPS online class



   AoPS is awesome. Especially now that I have an online class. I started around like three months ago. And next week will be my last week :(. I'm going to suffer a lot. I loved making new friends such as cholla2004, wx_family, dyoder13, lynnsaratoga, panacea_jwu, applepie3.14, and many more people. Besides, I learned a lot. I took it WAY more seriously than I should've. I counted the number of times my post would show up. That's how nerdy I was. In case you wanted to know the document that I recorded it on, here it is. Anyway, I should stop saying anyway. Anyway, GAHAHHHH STOP. Anyways, shoot. That isnt a word. GAHHHHHH. Back to the topic, right now I am learning imaginary numbers and Simon's favorite factoring trick.


That was my first post......


    AoPS is magnificent. Especially now that I have my second online class. I started around like two months ago. And this week is my last week :|. I'm barely gonna suffer. I loved making one new friend such as Fruitarian, and that's all. Although, I learned A TON. I took it WAY more seriously than I should've. I counted the number of times my post would show up. That's how nerdy I was. In case you wanted to know the document taht I recorded it on, here it is(scroll down). Anyway, I should stop saying anyway. ANyway, GAHAHHHH STOP. Anyways, shoot That isnt a work. GAHHHHHHH. Back on topic, right now I am learning modular arithmetic and CRT.





Im probably gonna take C&P next, and after that will be.....idk.



oK. gotta do NT homework! Bye!





Lyrics of the Post: Through hurricanes or fields of fire
End of Time (feat. Brenton Mattheus) – Jim Yosef, Brenton Mattheus

Comments

  1. Ayyy CRT LES GO
    Mod is varrry yoosful
    Congrats on finishing your online classes!
    Level up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment