HOLY COW HARRIS BUZZER RIGHT AFTER PAUL GEORGE

YO OMG OK I GOTTA SLEEP WILL EDIT THIS TOMORROW


k i wrote that yesterday night.


I was watching the Nuggets Thunder game on an illegal streaming site, and I'm not gonna link it because if that illegal streaming site gets banned, how do I watch games? And if the illegal streaming site grows population, then.....


Anyway,

the Thunder was choking like the entire time. Their defense was not too good. At halftime, they were down by 15 points. In the last four minutes of the fourth quarter, they were down by 10 points.

The lead was at 10 points for two more minutes.....



Until westbrook made a three.

And then some guy on the nuggets made a two

And then westbrook made a three

And then some guy on the nuggets made a two

And then Paul George made a three

The Pacers turned the ball over

PG13 made a two pointer.


If your good at math, then you'll find out that 10-3+2-3+2-3-2=2

Wait shoot. I forgot a bunch of stuff.


OK WATEVER


All I remember was that the Thunder was down by 10 points with two minutes remaining, and then Russell made two clutch threes while Paul George made one.


It became to the point where PG made another layup to cut their 10 point lead into 1.



There was 18 seconds left.

The Thunder had to foul

The guy made both free throws

Thunder called time out.

Seven seconds were remaining.



At this time, you know what will happen. Seven seconds left, Thunder down three, Thunder finished a Timeout. The thunder has a three-point contestant this year on the court. OH NO I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!

They got off a good screen on PG13. PG13 had the ball in his hands with 7 seconds remaining. He drove in, and got off a step-back three to create space.



The ball was spinning.

It went in.

One second left.

The nuggets did have a TimeOut left.


At this point, I was like HOLY COW PG13 MADE A BUZZER BEATER.


My mom was yelling at me to sleep, since it was 9:50. My mind was racing because they were probably gonna go overtime. My sister stopped watching cuz she was pretty sure it was gonna go OT. I decided to watch, because I had a feeling that one second was enough time to get off a shot.

With one second left, the ball went in Gary Harris's hands. He shot the three, and the ball was in midair when....


THE STUPID LIVE STREAM GLITCHED.


There was literally 0.1 seconds left on the clock when the stupid stream glitched.

I waited and then it went back on. The backboard lighted up in red, and before I knew it, the ball went through the net.



I screamed with surprise and was like

HOLY COW NO WAY NO WAY.

Seems like the craziness.....how do i say this.......conTinued.


My mom was yelling at me to stop screaming and to just go to bed
My dad was telling my mom to calm down
My sister was upset that she missed the buzzer beater
My bunny was chilling.



Lol just had to include all my family members. But srsly, my sister was UpSeT.



And after the buzzer beater, this happened.


Lyric(s) of the Post:Like I'm drivin' in a space ship
BUT I AIN'T EVER SLOWIN' DOWNNN (synth break)

(ps, I wrote the lyrics for that song on musix match  here)





Comments

  1. omg
    dat last second
    comeback
    Perfect timing for lags and glitches
    Lol your bunny is just chilling like "why is my owner screaming"
    GO 2 BEEDDDD
    jk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment