School poems


Ayy. I can finally put a use in my dead tag for poems


Anyway,

We had to make this hyperbole poem, and I decided to make mine rhyme sooo

Give me cafeteria rice, instead of being allergic to cats.
Or give me 4x4 double parity
Make me live with rats
Or have there be no African charity
Playing accumulation on aops
Or the 7x7 edges
Make there be no beat drops
Or have me listen to Donald Trump pledges
I’d rather not be able to play outside
I’d rather face teamers in diep.io
Give me butter, butter fried

To not have allergic to cats, I can face bots on agar.io


lol

and a haiku:

The wife is stolen
Jamukkha and Genghis Khan
The wife is well back


Next up is a concrete poem:
Okay, lol it's weird



Next was a pantoum

1. The French Horn, blasting
2.The cello, vibrating
3.The sound, lasting
4.The end, fading
5.The cello, vibrating
6.I can’t, it’s tough
7.The end, fading
8.The playing, the puff
9.I can’t, it’s tough
10.A boom, a crash
11.The playing, the puff
12.A finish, a dash
13.A boom, a crash
14.The sound, lasting
15.A finish, a dash

16.The French Horn, blasting

We had to base it off of this image


Okay. I SWEAR I'M A REGULAR HUMAN BEING. I JUST WANTED TO MAKE THIS POEM SUPER CREEPY ALRIGHT.

I am stumbling, falling
I wonder how blue planet was recorded
I hear the voice inside of me
I see mysterious creatures
I want to survive, happily
I am stumbling, falling

I pretend that I am human
I feel the deep, deep heart
I touch a box, a dark box
I worry about my soul
I cry about this feeling
I am stumbling, falling

I understand what life is
I say I understand
I dream of living happily
I try my best to sing
I hope violence, isn’t exposed to youngsters
I am stumbling, falling



Lyric(s) of the Post: Wait for April, message appears

Comments

  1. Omg you're allergic to cats??? irony
    Idk if I'm allergic to cats soooooo
    wife was Jamukkha?
    ahaah that concrete poem though
    it looks more like ASCII
    pretty good pantoum tho
    w/ the French horn too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment