Game 1.



That was dumb. All I have to say for the beginning of the game was just warriors bricking a bunch. Well, it wasn't all at once, not too noticeable. Anyway, towards the end, they called a charge on KD.....NOPE THEY FLIPPIN REVIEWED IT AND CALLED IT A FOUL ON LEBRON, I MEAN WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT. So that brought them up by 1 point. LeBron was going for a buzzer beater, but they played such hard defense that he had to pass it to George Hill, who was fouled. Luckily, they had a bonus. George Hill made his first, but missed his second. JR Smith got the offensive rebound

AND DECIDED TO DRIBBLE IT OUT. YOU'RE TIED. LITERALLY. WHY DON'T YOU SHOOT OR PASS IT TO JEFF GREEN, WHO WAS FLIPPIN OPEN. I'M LITERALLY SO ANNOYED.


And Overtime was a nightmare....including a fight
You can see me raging on my Google+


I'm upset

Comments

Post a Comment