Goals and mains for Berkeley Summer 2018!


I can't wait to go to this comp! I get to visit my sister, and catch some water pokemon in Pokemon GO.


A lot of people from pleasanton are coming to this comp, for example, Eric Chen, Dennis's brother will be a first-timer.

Travis G. Kim is this guy that goes to Hart. I don't know anything about him, but he's my friend's friend!



Anyway, let's just get to it.


MAINS
2x2: MoYu Weipo
I was planning to use the Chuwen, but after using it for a couple of months, I realized that it just didn't fit me. Another reason why I'm not using the ChuWen is because one of the stickers is peeling off.

3x3: Cubicle Valk Power M
This is a no-brainer. The Cubicle Valk Power M gives a crunchy, yet crispy and buttery OK .

I hate reviewing cubes, as saying crunchy, crispy, buttery, smooth, blocky, etc. just gets me annoyed IDK.


4x4: MoYu AoSu
Ishayu helped me set up this cube, which is really cool. I love 4x4, although I suck at it. Yau is a very fun method.
The MoYu AoSu is great. I love crunchy feels, which is why I mained the TangLong for a while.

5x5: MF5
I absolutely suck at 5x5, so I just use a budget 5x5 from MoFang. Works well.

Skewb: Mofang Jiaoshi skewb
I was planning on using the MoYu, but I liked the feel and sledgehammer of this one.

3x3 OH: MF3 Mini
This is like the only mini I have, besides the really mini cube I have. It fits perfectly in my hand, and I made it pretty loose. I'm one of those only people that use my dominant hand for OH. It may seem weird, but I do it cuz i just do.


GOALS
2x2:
Single: sub 6
Average: sub 10

3x3:
Single: sub 20
Average: sub 25

4x4:
Single: Make cutoff
Average: No way I can get an average. DNF

5x5:
Single: sub 4:30
Average: DNF

Skewb:
Single: sub 10
Average: sub 16

3x3 OH:
Single: sub 1 minute
Average: sub 1 minute 20 seconds


If I complete 10/12 of these pretty hard goals, i'll be happy


Lyric(s) of the Post: Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes
Stay the Night (feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore) - Zedd & Kevin Drew Extended Remix – Zedd, Hayley Williams, Kevin Drew


Comments

  1. Oh lol you'll meet eric there

    oof peeling stickers
    XD that second one though
    buttery cubes
    ooh nice Ishayu helped you
    lol mofang reminds me of this company called Mojang
    for the mini - I guess each person has their own slight alterations when turning; habits, you could say
    despite that the goals seem hard, they're reasonable, so as long as you're focused, you'll do well.
    Good luck lol
    enjoy the crisp clicks of the cubes lololol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment