Never go on Iron Horse Trail alone



My friends and I were biking to Orloff Park by going through a neighborhood(bobby) instead of going on Iron Horse Trail because we felt like it. On this route, we pass by a tip of Iron Horse Trail.

I kinda like to visualize the Iron Horse Trail like this.


------          ---------            --------

Just straight lines with gaps between them, as breaks to go from road to road.

in the route we go, we go through one of the gaps.

And that's where we met this dude on a bike telling us DON'T GO OVER THERE. DON'T GO OVER THERE!!!!!

Then we saw some shirtless dude on a BMX bike wearing some mask pass by a couple of meters in front of us.

The dude was panting, and he said to us "THAT GUY TRIED TO HIT ME. HE HAS A GAS MASK ON. WHAT TYPE OF (bleep)ING IDIOT WOULD HIT ME"

So that was really weird. We thought about calling 911.

We ended up going to Orloff Park by like speeding across a gap of Iron Horse Trail, making sure that gas mask dude was not there.



That scares me.

Iron Horse Trail is a kinda sketchy trial, that YOU SHOULD NEVER GO ON ALONE.

I've seen multiple instances of guys walking down the trail drinking beer and being drunk. I've seen some highschoolers with a BB gun, saying to us "HAHAHAHAHAAHAH" while the other highschoolers next to him were saying that he's drunk, and to ignore it.

You'll also see random grocery shop carts. A homeless dude lives on the Iron Horse Trail, as we've seen before.




so, yeah. I've actually been on the Trail alone. THANK GOD I didn't die.



So, yeah.


Lyric(s) of the Post:I'm alone, I'm a broken home
I gave you all the bricks that I own And no, I'm letting go I'm breaking these walls down, breaking these walls down

Comments

  1. Bobby, you sketchy little...

    Dang dude that gas mask guy has a thing against bikers
    What if it was a Halloween prank? Nah, probably just aggressive people.

    Yeahhhhh, I wouldn't go there again if I were you lol
    cough cough kidnapping and dangerous people cough cough

    I'm glad I haven't gone down that trail before lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup lol. It was like on thursday, the day afte rhalloween

      Delete
    2. OMG that sounds so scary LIKE FOR REALS. I'm so glad ur okayyyy wilson. P.S - I LOVE YOU

      Delete

Post a Comment