300TH POST

NICE!!!


what special thing should i do for 300.

hm

i rly dont know.

I want to start a tradition where we do like a special post every 100th post.

Okay lets count to 300


Let's interview someone! I rarely do that.

This guys name is Joshua Yu from jishtheavocado.blogspot.com

Lets start with the questions:

Favorite Color
Green
Favorite Food
Chicken Katsu
Favorite School Subject
P.E.
Why did you start jistheavocado?
Because Wilson inspired me to
What do you write on your blog?
Random stuff that comes to my mind
Why do people call you shua?
Cuz u started it
Is water wet?
No, it's an element.
Blueberries or blackberries?
Cherries
Favorite sports team?
BUCKS
What instrument do you play?
Trumpet
What grade are you in?
8
Why did you start your second blog?
Because the old one was dead so I wanted to be fresh and be cool.
How do you have so many followers on your second blog?
Heh, lol because wizwiz had around 15 followers on his blog and I wanted to make him salty.
Favorite type of chocolate?
Good chocolate
Favorite sport?
Using the compootadora(I don't have a favorite sport but tennis is kinda fun)
Favorite hobby?
Sitting at the computer and playing online games.
Favorite book?
I am Number Four series
What do you want do be when you grow up?
An astronomer idk

Ok.

Well, on my 100th post I did the math.

I'm expecting soemthing like 3 days idk.

ok.

300 posts.
June 1st 2017-January 17th 2019=How many days?
Well, 30+31+31+30+31+30+31+365+17
61+61+61+396+17
183+400+13
196+400
596 DAYS

596/300=1.987

oo

well, THAT'S SUB 2 DAYS.

nice, probably the december posts carried lol.

wow sub 2 days survival though, that is pretty tough(pats myself on the back)



Now, my goal when I reach 400 posts is to stay sub 2

NO WAY THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NO FRIGIN WAY.

i don't even need a goal.


ok anyway, thanks to like my only reader Emerson. :)

Lyric(s) of the Post: Squirrel


Comments

  1. Lol your video is you counting and eating clementines/mandarins (wait is there audio though?)
    LOL THAT INTERVIEW LOL
    Josh is very sarcastic
    "Heh, lol because wizwiz had around 15 followers on his blog and I wanted to make him salty."
    weirdflexbutok
    that's a very nice average dude
    Aw no problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol

      the audio somehow broke WAHEAHHH

      i know why.

      for default microphone jack i was using speedstacks timer so yeah

      Delete

Post a Comment