I did not do enough this summer.



I have no freaking idea how I'm supposed to do all this stuff.

Here's what's on my to-do list:


  1. Finish Euro trip
  2. Make a nice music video of euro trip but with power trip 
  3. Learn 3x3BLD

I have a camp now, and it's really bringing regrets to how unproductive I was last week. Now I'm constantly tired and after this week is a stupid band camp and after that is...well

school. 



You don't understand how much I love summer. I honestly love summer and every time man. When it gets to legit February in the school year all I think about is summer. THE GRIND to summer. Summer ALWAYS passes by so fast. 

Most people said they aren't nervous for high school, BUT GOD DANG I'M HECKA NERVOUS FOR HIGH SCHOOL. 

I'm on a low point right now, and I was listening to my old music mixtape and I really want to make a new one now but I FREAKING DON'T HAVE TIME.

D:



I am legitimately very annoyed, and I do not believe I have the time to even finish part two of Euro Trip. 

I haven't even been prioritizing that. I'VE BEEN PRIORITIZING 3X3 BLD.

I need to and I need to write Euro Trip before the experience goes away and I can't describe the beautiful scenes through words anymore. 


:(

I want to be a happy boi right now, but idk why I'm just thinking about school rn. I rly do hate homework that much. I really wish we didn't have a 9AM to 9PM marching band stupid camp because that would be some great time where I can legitimately get stuff done. I'm thinking about cutting the time I spend going to the park now.

And yesterdya I tried writing, BUT I JUST DON'T HAVE A BLOCK. I had to quit and do 3x3 BLD.

I've learned a lesson: TO USE MY FREE TIME WISELY. 

Well...I hate school, like every other boy, but ugh gauwehawruharowah

ok bye


LYric(s) of the Post: (Instrumentals)

Comments

Post a Comment