My third time going to great america

My third time going to great america



I have no words and am completely truly devastated in a racial mass shooting in Texas. Throughout this past month There has got to be a shooting once a week. 

I don't know what to say anymore. Like what my sister said: "If things are still the same since the Parkland shooting and Las Vegas shooting, why will something be changed now?"


:|




wth man i finish eating breakfast and another holy ok

omg






aoewkrawrewuoriwauehrwaiereuw wth man wt actual haa oiwehriwaehrwaoeirh

uewailruwaeorhiewaourhaoiewhriewaohrweirhawoieuhwaoieruhw ew irwiaerhwar

>:(

eaoirjeairauhreapieur aeroiuhe



ok imma try to write aw fudge man this  ok i need ok lets do this



aoirwjeapr






Alright sigh

UGHGHGHGHGHGHG IM SO FUDGING ANNOYED RIGHT NOW WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS AHIUERHAWEORWUAIHROIUAERIAHR '



Okay so basically I went on Friday, August 2nd. It's an annual picnic event at Great America where we get free admission plus a picnic grove area place with food. This time they only served us lunch, and the picnic grove would end at like 3 PM or something.


As soon as we got there at like 1 PM, we didn't eat lunch so we just went over there. 

The picnic grove this time was really nice. There were these huge inflatable balls, big jenga and connect 4, and many other activities like balloon maker stuff and face paintings.




There's a video of me getting lunch. 




Alright so the food was not that great. Last year the burgers actually had meat and cheese but this time it was back to the veggie meat. It tasted okay. The pasta was pretty good though. After eating i ended up eating a scraped off nuts drumstick.

Then we headed out.

We decided to walk to the water park and on the way if there was anything cool we would do it.


There was basketball, and I wasn't too interested until...

FUDGING CAVS BALL OKAY BRUH IMMA HIT THIS.

I paid six dollars for three shots, and the first shot airballed. The accuracy was on point but I thought the basket was closer. The second shot I had a mindset of "harder" and then I bricked.

The third shot I completely bsd and after a couple of touches BANG.

Thank you sir I'll take a cavaliers basketball please.


Then we rode this ride called the Rip Roaring Rapids. It was really radical because we would rip down a reef okay I'll stop now. It's basically a six person water ride where you sit in this tube and just go down and stuff. The first half I got a little bit wet but then we reached this part where people oculd pay 25 cents to spray you with a cannon and of course the family next to me in the same raft and the mom didn't ride it so BANG WTH. Good thing I was wearing a jacket cuz I was SO SOAKED. The ride was over and that was fun.


Then we reached the water area.


First thing we did was ride Screamin' Wombat where basically it's just a waterslide. I remember the line being weirdly completely empty last year but this time there was actually a line.


Then we checked out the lazy river and it was basically the same. 

Image result for great america water slides

same image from last years' post.


Anyway, after THAT my sister went to put away her sunglasses and I chilled at this pool. Then we went to the WATERSLIDES.

The lines were hecka long like always so I went to the line with the least amount of people. There were three water slides and I went on the line for this orange one called Tasmanian Typhoon. It was a two-person raft down a tube with a heck lot of twirls and stuff. It was so easy honestly I expected it. Then we immediately went on the waterslide lines again and went on the Didgeridoo falls. You would sit in a circular tube and just swing side by side down a waterslide. It was a decently long ride and IMO was too easy and not worth the wait. Then we went on the last slide where you would accelerate and go up a vertical wall. Then you would swing backwards and finish the ride. It was kinda short but really fun. It wasn't as scary from last year. The line was hecka long tho.

After that my sister went to dry off and stuff while I went to Jackaroo Landing. It was hecka fun because there was no line for the slides and there were water sprays literally everywhere. I got really wet.

After drying off, we started our walk to get some food because Workday only provided us with lunch. We were planning on eating enough to power us home so we could eat an actual dinner. My dad got a slice of pizza, I got some fries, and my sister got Mac&cheese.

Then we started walk to the exit at around 7:40 ish and saw SPEEDWAY BOWLING(or whatever the name is).


That's a random video I found online.


Basically you roll a ball up a hill and try to get it stuck or something:

                  _         / 
O_______/  \___/


Something like that

You want to get the ball stuck in the red area which seems easy. I thought the exact same thing but when I actually tried you realize that the bump is really low, the ball is very heavy, and the hill at the end actually accelerates you so that you go back over the hill gr.

It's so rigged that the only way you win is if the ball almost climbs back over the hill when going backwards but it just loses the power and gets stuck. I had many close tries that just went over the hill again. 

The addicting part of the game was that each attempt only cost you a quarter.


I spent a healthy 3$ total and got a successful attempt that won me a bee:



After that we left. 


So overall another fun time. I basically rode every single ride in the waterpark area except for the reef thingy which is basically just a pool. 






I seriously cannot take my mind off over the two mass shootings killing 10 and 20 people within 14 hours. Something SERIOUSLY needs to be done. Six days ago I said THE EXACT SAME THING AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN NOTHING WAS DONE????!!!!


THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY AND INSANTITAYWERWAEIURWA EORIUWAYRWAOEIRU HWAERIOUWAERHWEAORIUHWARIOEWHROIAURHEIWAORHWAOIERHWAIEORUHWAEOIRUHWAOIER


Lyric(s) of the Post:I can't believe
The night lay waste to all we've given
But honestly
You've gotta know that this ain't living
But we could run
From Elysium
And let it burn, let it burn
You've gotta know that nothing lasts forever





Comments

Post a Comment