Update on the random posts thing


So this Sunday I went to the library and it took me like 2 hours around to finish it. I definitely learned a lot about APIs and just basic like programming lm*o.


But yea, I created a program that utilizes the blogger API to generate an array of URLs for every blog post. I cannot leak that program because the source code contains my blogID and userID. Confidential information. 


However, I can convert the array itself into a txt file and just do it that way. It won't update everytime but on the other hand the array doesn't need to be filled everytime you run something. 


So yea repl isn't going to be final product ofc. During winter break I'm going to try to get it into a website so that you can't see the source code. Hopefully my sister helps me with that.


I'm pretty excited, I've had this idea in my mind quite literally since I started this blog.


Returns a random URL from amy 437 current blog posts:

https://replit.com/@wilsonxie/random-blog-post?v=1


Lyric(s) of the Post:

Still in my heart 何時までも
傍にいて I'm gonna miss you
さようならはいらない
Why you gonna go away?

Comments