braces off

 http://cavs4tw.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-story-of-my-hardshipsrevised.html


Reflecting upon this post, I've realized how blissful my life was these past few years. For my eyesight, everything has been pretty average with little problems. For my teeth, I've had to wear rubber bands as this stage of my life closes. The last time I had teeth pulled out was back in 7th grade I think (I'm in 11th grade right now). My age catched up to the pulled-teeth number.


~~~~~~~~~~

     Other than slight problems with my eye, I also had big problems with my teeth. My parents spent huge amounts of money on my teeth. Weird fact about me, I memorized the date I got my braces: January 14, 2013 Monday. It was raining, and when I got to school, we were playing heads-up-seven-up. DONT ASK ME WHY I REMEMBER THAT. 

~~~~~~~~~~

From "My story of my hardships," December 10, 2017

March 7, 2022 Monday. This time it's me driving on the highway to the dentist appointment with my mom. I arrive at 8:09 AM, 6 minutes early. For 9 years, more than half of my life, my teeth were chained together. 


Lyric(s) of the Post: We always get the brand name

Never need a plan B
Stickin' to your memory
And dedicate my energy
Work your *ss up
Get rid of a backup
Nothin' yells bang harder as the funk does (Come on)

Comments