best wordle strategies


Speed wordle is a pretty addicting game(https://squabble.me). I hate how the school wifi blocked it after like 3 days. Anyway, pretty much the only way to optimise the game is to use a starting set of 4 words, that way you cover 4*5 = 20 letters with your first 4 guesses. 





Here's an example. Sometimes this strategy is hit or miss. The word here is "triad." The starting set on the left covers it better than the starting set on the right


STRATEGY #1 (worst)

Dumps

Whole

Tangy

Brick


It's an ok strategy, but it's generally the worst and doesn't compare to the other two strategies.




STRATEGY #2 and #3

Haven

Jumpy

Fritz

Clogs

(optional 5th word: dobra)



Stead

Flung

Womby

Chirp

(optional 5th word: jazzy)



I mainly use the "haven" strategy, but after hearing about this new strategy, I'm going to see if the "stead" strategy is better. I'll keep you updated.


Here's a bonus strategy that I think coudl be the best out of all of this?

STRATEGY #4 (5 * 5)
Quick
Nymph
Waltz
Fjord
Gybes




(1 hour later)

CONCLUSION:
Here's an organized way to view this.

Here's my ranking:
Strategy #3 > [big gap] > Strategy #2 > Strategy #4 > [big gap] > Strategy #1



UPDATE: 

candy, sower, plumb, fight

I have no clue if this strat is the best or not but someone beat me using that set.

Lyric(s) of the Post: "I used to live like a rockstar ... Sleeping 'til sunset and party 'til dawn and await for the sunrise"

No Angel - 2TD, Ducky



Comments