Back Pain continued.

 

Hi!


Here's what happened since my back supposedly healed.


  1. my back heals during europe and it feels so fire
  2. i go home, get covid, and then a week later i recover and leave for philly
  3. around 1.5 weeks into the camp, i go to the gym for 4 days in a row
  4. on the 4th day, I go super hard on the stairs machine
  5. I wake up the next day in philly and i feel PTSD, except it's real.
  6. I miss an ice skating event, but in general, its really not that bad. I can still walk and stuff, it's jsut that the pain is still there
  7. I get home and attend marching band
  8. After a week of marching band and band camp, there is a Saturday where ALL H*LL BREAKS LOOSE AND MY BACK JUST FEELS LIKE ITS CRUMPLING. ITS TWISTING, AND TENSING. I HAVE TO LEAVE PRACTICE EARLY SO I DRIVE BACK, PLEAD FOR BEN GAY. MY PARENTS PUT IT ON ME AND IT FEELS BETTER, BUT NOW MY BACK FEELS SUPER WEAK, AND IT'S IN SO MUCH PAIN. IT FEELS CHRONIC.
  9. 6 days later, here I am, after a doctors visit concluding in physical therapy + meds.
  10. Here I am.
  11. It hurts.
  12. Please go away...

Lyric(s) of the Post: 
"The monster has awakened in me
This time is gonna be the time you tell me"

Comments