A-Z songs || March 2023

  

I was generating random posts using the blog generator site that I updated, and I came across this:

https://cavs4tw.blogspot.com/2017/06/a-z-songs.html


It's a relatively low-quality post, but also very fun. Let me try it out

A=Arcade by Nitro Fun

B=Be Fine by Madeon

C=Circle by Netrum and Halvorsen

D=Digital Age by Phangs

E=Eternity by Iama

F=Fall Apart by Eccentric

G=Ghost in the Machine by Trivecta

H=Hum by Diamond Eyes

I=Ignite by RetroVision

J=Just say it by Stessie and Puppet

K=Kingdoms and Castles by Virtual Riot and tribes.

L=Learn how to Surf by Owl City

M=Musician by Porter Robinson

N=No fear no more by Madeon

O=Our Reason by Ahrix and Piram

P=Product of the 90s by Phangs

Q=Quevedo: Bzrp Music Sessions Vol. 52

R=Renihilation by Kaixo

S=Stardust by Infowler

T=Thunderstruck by Owl City and Sarah Russell

U=Up to the Cloud by Neural Cloud and Owl City

V=Vitamin Sea by Owl City

W=Wild by Home By Dawn and Hannah Zhao

X=Xenogenesis by TheFatRat

Y=Youth by Glacier

Z=Zombies Ate My Ravers by Figure, MDK

Lyric(s) of the Post:

"

Zombies Ate my Ravers!!!

"

Zombies Ate My Ravers - Figure, MDK


Comments