High School Graduation

 So high school graduation happened like 3 weeks ago, so I'm really late. But here I am.


Folder with brief photos - https://photos.app.goo.gl/9Bh1dQm2K1wUSdM4A


So yeah, graduation was overall shorter than I expected. I thought we'd be sitting there for 3 hours cuz that's what it felt like when my sister was graduating. But like after all the speeches, all the name calling kinda blew by and I wasn't that bored.


So when I walked up that stage, idk it started to feel really surreal. I started to get nervous, and I legit don't even remember that much what it was like walking thru that stage and everything. I was like.... "dang."


It doesn't hit until you slowly progress and walk on that stage. I made sure to hvae Mr. Pagtakhan announce my name as "Wilson X-I-E" with spelling out my last name which was funny cuz I always say that in presentations or everything, notably in multivar class, ppl know me as Wilson ex-eye-ee.


And yeah, I had Mrs. Zuanich hand me my diploma:


Spoke it into existence!!! Couldn't be happier with Mrs. Zuanich man, I had so much fun in AP Hug this year, our period and class became such a community tbh. What an iconic class that I'll miss :(

So here's where I graduate, in a livestream:

https://youtu.be/nTpVrVV4q3Q?t=9053

It's funny cuz u can see pagtakhan being all confused about my pronounciation card lmao, but it worked out. 


SO after graduation we took a sht ton of photos and made our way to grad night, which was a like 150 dollar party thing at las positas college. It was pretty fun with a ton of games and activities. There was this big gym with inflatable real-life fooseball, inflatable running game, inflatable bull game, the poky sticky inflatable tube thing that u see in rock n jump (i forgot the name of that), and bingo and massages and a raffle. There were also lots of like hidden "golden eggs" u could scavenge for that would get u an amazon gift card or something. And outside were a ton of food trucks that were pretty solid.

But yeah the best part was me WINNING THE RAFFLE FOR A WONDERBOOM SPEAKER LMAO. That was SO HYPE, it came with a really cool bluetooth speaker called the wonderboom, a separate case for it (that i dont rly use), and a random charging outlet multi-purpose battery thing too. 


I only put like two tickets in taht speaker thing cuz i didnt even want it that bad, but to win that and continue my sister's legacy, where she also won a bluetooth speaker in her grad night, was amazing. We have like 3 or 4 bluetooth speakers at home now, so that's very convenient on this side.


And yeah, thats pretty much how graduation went. A lot of the photos I took are on my instagram and stuff lmao and I'm too lazy to upload it to this blog post. 


Lyric(s) of the Post: 

"take another day, to think, about, the things, the cool decay, the drought. 

The fire down below.... has disavowed."

who can say goodbye? - silvershore, Anki, Flachbau

Comments