E My sister is awesome


So I decided that I would put something interesting.

If you haven't noticed, there were 17 posts in April, and there are 17 letters in that phrase.

And in this post, read the lyrics of the post. lol.
And in this post.
And on my Google+.....https://plus.google.com/u/0/+WilsonXieiscool/posts/h4bt6uFBgb2

my siamese cube
my siamese cube
my sia
my sister is awesome

The beginning letter of each post title combine and spell out something.

Here are all the posts in April, with some comments made by me.


4/2=Mavericks @ cavs+Pelic@ns cavs
4/4=Yayy. R@ptors cavs+W@rriors OKC=I had to put a y in the beginning, so I just put yay. Although OKC did lose.
4/6=Still forgot the number NBA events 150-165=Best I did
4/8=Is this my story?=Well, this was 'posed to be "this is My story" but AH. I really want to change it
4/10=So annoyed
4/13=The last regular-season games
4/14=E playoffs starting today!=Uhhhhhh
4/16=Rating oc(REVIVED XVIII)-This title was 'posed to be playlist review #3(oc(REVIVED XVIII)) but yeah.
4/21=I choose you, turtonator!
4/22=School Poems #2-I was gonna write this post some other day but I just decided to write it this day cuz it fit.
4/22=Artist Review #9(TheFatRat)
4/22=Wow C@vs Pacers game four
4/24=Exploring....too far
4/24=So NBA EVENTS (165-180)
4/25=Oh. NO WAY NO WAY
4/28=My thoughts
4/30=E My sister is awesome


Better be watchin! More things like this coming out! Lol, doubt you'll ever find any of the future ones, don't look too hard, if you are looking. i recommend not looking at all...




OC


Lyric(s) of the Post:
Living the dream, yours and mine, euphoria
The Calling – TheFatRat, Laura Brehm


Comments

  1. OMG that's so niceeeee
    lol u always have these hidden messages
    wow 17 posts
    u planned this??? :o
    lol and the lyrics of the posttttttt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup. planned this from the start :D

      Delete
    2. NOPE. Coincidentally the first letters of every single post line up to create My sister is awesome totally.

      Delete
    3. lol what I meant was maybe you started it without realizing and then realized that you could spell something after 2 or 3 posts.

      Delete

Post a Comment